Flash Sale! 650 THB for 100 persons only. Applicable for Monday-Friday till 31-May.
Cruise along Chao Phraya River with Royal Princess Cruise
Surrounded by romantic atmosphere of Bangkok night while having international buffet.
Entertained by live music and traditional dance.
Come to create a memorable night with your loved ones.
As of 15-Jan-21 The cruise operates on Fri-Sun. Crusing time is 6:45 - 8:45 PM with COVID-19 prevention measures, outdoor rooftop seating (depends on availability).
Special offer! 780 THB from 1,900 THB till 31-Jan
For other dinner cruises, please click here.
- Dinner on the luxury cruise ship along Chao Phraya River, the bloodline river of Bangkok
- Depart from the famous "Asiatique The Riverfront"
- Enjoy delicious buffet including Thai, Western, Japanese and Seafood
- Entertained by Thai traditional show and live music
- Cruise along famous landmarks like King Rama I bridge, Wat Kalayanamit (Big Buddha Temple), Wat Arun (The temple of dawn), The Grand Palace, etc.
- Free Birthday cake (for the person who was born in the month)
- Duration: 2 hours
- 5:30 PM Check-in at the Asiatique the Riverfront Pier 1, Royal Princess Cruise counter
- 6:30 PM Welcome you to the Royal Pricess Cruise, serve you with our signature welcome drink "Fruit Punch Ice Blue"
- 6:45 PM Depart from the pier, head to Rama VIII bridge, you will see the beauty of Bangkok night
- 7:15 PM Enjoy a delicious dinner buffet while entertained by live music and traditional dance
- 8:45 PM Arrive the pier
How to go to Asiatique the Riverfront
- BTS Sky Train : Saphan Taksin station Exit 2, then take ASIATIQUE The Riverfront’s shuttle boat or express boat
- BRT Bus : Rama III stop, then take taxi
- Address : Asiatique The Riverfront 2194 Charoen Krung Rd, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120
- The ship does not accept cancellation