3 Best Experiences at an Amazing Price!
Meet adorable elephants at Living Green Foundation, an Ethical Elephant Sanctuary which has 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. The elephants are taken care very well. Strictly no riding, no use of hooks.
Visit Doi Inthanon, go to the highest point of Thailand, see beautiful King and Queen pagodas.
Walk along the beautiful Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail.
From June to October, we will trek at Pha Dok Siew instead of Kew Mae Pan.
***** After a hard rain, for safety reasons, the tour may change the trekking route to Ang Ka Nature Trail *****
- 7:00-7:30 AM Pick you up from your hotel (in pick up area)
- 9:00 AM Arrive at Living Green Foundation, A part of Maekang Elephant Conservation Community. See 5-star rating on TripAdvisor!
- Feed the elephants
- Make vitamins for elephants
- Elephant bathing
- Then have lunch before feeding vitamins to the elephants
- Say goodbye to the adorable elephants
- Take the van for 30 minutes to Doi Inthanon National Park
- Visit the highest point of Thailand
- Visit King and Queen pagodas
- Visit Hmong village where you can buy local products like fresh fruits, flowers, etc.
- 2 hours Kew Mae Pan Trail
- Arrive in Chiang Mai around 6:30-7:30 PM
*** For visiting the Chedi's of the King & Queen, You must honor the place by dressing in a casual dress code (or better). No flipper shoes (sneakers, sport shoes or cut shoes are OK) , No tank top (T-Shirt is OK), No short pants (long pair of jeans is OK). ***
- Round trip pick up from your hotel (in pick up area)
- National park fee
- Tour guide
- Get your photos after the tour at www.facebook.com/MaeklangSkyCamp
What to bring
- Swimming Suite (for elephant bathing and Pha Dok Siew Waterfall)
- Suitable shoes for the trekking
- A pair of sandals for elephant bathing activity
- Jacket (colder weather than in the city is expected)
- Insect spray
Want to Stay Overnight at The Camp?
Please see our 2D1N program.