Top 3 Chiang Mai experiences in a single day tour.
Visit Doi Inthanon, go to the highest point of Thailand, see magnificient King and Queen pagodas.
Meet adorable elephants at Living Green Foundation, an Ethical Elephant Sanctuary which has 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. The elephants are taken care very well. Strictly no riding, no use of hooks.
Walk along the beautiful Pha Dok Siew trail.
Come to create a memorable lifetime, support an ethical elephant sanctuary and local people.
- 7:00-7:30 AM Pick you up from your hotel (in pick up area)
- 9:00 AM Arrive at Living Green Foundation, A part of Maekang Elephant Conservation Community. See a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor! (2.5 - 3 hours of activity at the sanctuary)
- Feed the elephants
- Make vitamins for elephants
- Elephant bathing
- Then have lunch before feeding vitamins to the elephants
- Say goodbye to the adorable elephants
- Take the van for 30 minutes to Doi Inthanon National Park
- Visit the highest point of Thailand
- Visit King and Queen pagodas
- 2 hours trekking along Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail
- See beautiful wildlife and plants along the way
- Relax at Pha Dok Siew Waterfall
- Visit Baan Mae Klang Luang, a hill tribe village. Taste local grown and roasted coffee.
For safety reasons during rainfall, the tour may change the trekking route to Ang Ka Nature Trail.
- Arrive at Chiang Mai around 6:30-7:30 PM
- Round trip pick up from your hotel (in pick up area)
- National park fee
- Tour guide
- Get your photos after the tour at www.facebook.com/MaeklangSkyCamp
What to bring
- Swimsuit (for elephant bathing)
- Suitable shoes for the trekking
- A pair of sandals for the elephant bathing activity
- Jacket (colder weather than in the city is expected)
- Insect spray
For visiting the Chedi's of the King & Queen, You must honor the place by dressing in a casual dress code (or better). No flipper shoes (sneakers, sport shoes or cut shoes are OK) , No tank top (T-Shirt is OK), No short pants (long pair of jeans is OK).
Want to Stay Overnight at The Camp?
Please see our 2D1N program.