Available Daily: Experience all the highlights of Chiang Rai province in a day.
The day's highlights include The Golden Triangle, the magnificent Wat Rong Khun (White Temple), Black House Museum, the picturesque Blue Temple and Maekhajan Hot Springs.
You can also choose to visit Karen Long Neck and take a Boat Ride on the Mekong River
- Pick up from Chiang Mai hotel around 7:00 - 7:30 am.
- Visit Maekhajan Hot Springs.
- Visit the magnificent White Temple (Wat Rong Khun).
- See famous artworks of Mr.Thawan Duchanee at Black House Museum
- Visit the picturesque Blue Temple
- Visit Golden Triangle, the border of 3 countries (Thai, Laos, and Myanmar)
- Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai around 9:00 - 9:30 pm.
You can choose to finish the program at Central Plaza at Chiang Rai to stay there, but your bag should be small.
- Visit Long Neck Karen people: 300 THB/pax
- Golden Triangle boat riding: 300 THB/pax
For those who do not buy optional activities, the tour guide will ask you to wait for others for around 1 hour per activity.
- As we will visit Golden Triangle, you need to bring your passport (or ID card for Thai citizens) with you. Even though we will not cross the border during the pandemic we may pass some security checkpoints.
- Knowledgable, English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer to your hotel (in free pickup area)
- Accident insurance